First, we want you to know that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic seriously. We are taking extra preventative measures to protect our customers, teammates and everyone who enters our body shop to keep them safe and healthy.
Additionally, below are a few of the steps that we are taking:
- Centers are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- Our teammates will respect your space and will warmly greet you without a handshake. We will allow for adequate space between our teammates and customers (3-6 feet) during in-person interactions.
- We ask that all customers remove all personal items from vehicles at drop-off.
- We will provide digital paperwork if you prefer.
- Customer vehicles are disinfected after all repairs are completed.
- Our teammates are dedicated to hand washing between personal interaction and as many times as possible throughout the day. We encourage our customers to join us with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers.
- If you become sick, please visit our centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank you for your business and support.